Clinical Nurse I
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Make It Possible : Clinical Nurse I Pediatrics- Ambulatory Care Washington Heights Family Health Center
The Washington Heights Family Health Center is an integral component of the Ambulatory Care Network of the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. It is a full service primary care practice including Adult Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology including a nurse midwife practitioner, Pediatric, Adolescent Medicine, Developmental Pediatrics, Nutrition, Social Services, Podiatry, GI, , HIV counseling, Adult and Child Psychiatry and Psychotherapy.
Use your Pediatric Nursing experience to provide care to a diverse pediatric population in the outpatient setting ; empower parents and children to take control of their health and maintain a health lifestyle; provide education and follow up ; collaborate with other members of the team ; and verify insurance.
This is a full time position from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm .
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.