Clinical Nurse I
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Make It Possible
Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Ambulatory Care Telehealth Program
- At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
Use your clinical Nursing experience to provide care to patients using telehealth in the outpatient setting providing outstanding compassionate care ; patient education;medication clarification, and prior authorization in an inter-professional environment supporting collaboration and coordination .
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
Family Medicine at The Herman "Denny" Farrell, Jr. Community Health Center was established as part of New York Presbyterian's Ambulatory Care Network (ACN) to meet the under served healthcare needs of the very diverse populations of Washington Heights, Inwood, Harlem, and the Bronx — 85 percent of whom are Latino. Providing timely, compassionate care during more than 21,000 patient visits each year, our medical team emphasizes health promotion and disease prevention while forging long-term relationships with patients at every stage of life. Our resident physicians join with our faculty doctors and nurses in a team approach to provide continuous, high-quality health care.
Our clinic provides comprehensive care for the entire family, including routine well-baby and well-child care, gynecology and obstetric care, musculoskeletal services, foot and ankle care, and critical skin procedures. Social work, special counseling, and nutritional guidance and support are also available.
This is a 5 day/ week position. Monday , Thursday and Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm ; Tuesday and Wednesday 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
- At two years experience in ambulatory care or the Emergency Department
- Certification in Ambulatory Care
- Bilingual English /Spanish
- At least one year of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification through the American Heart Association
Business Process History
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.