Clinical Nurse I
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Washington Heights Family Health Clinic /Tele-health Initative
NewYork- Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
Use your Nursing experience to provide telephone patient triage , medication clarification, prior authorization , and patient education.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. Be part of the changing landscape of how health care can be provided. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time 5 day a week population health grant funded position.
- acute care RN experience in Primary Care which includes Internal Medicine ; Obstetrics and pediatrics
- Certification in Ambulatory Care
- At least one year of acute care Medical - Surgical RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification through the American Heart Association
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.