Clinical Nurse I
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Experienced RN Ambulatory Care Float Pool Primary Care
Transform the Patient Experience
Thrive at the forefront of top-notch nursing with New York’s #1-ranked hospital. As an essential part of our Ambulatory Care Network (ACN), you'll join our dynamic float team providing coverage in a variety of primary care clinics .It’s a new initiative focused on , increasing staffing and reducing patient wait times. Pursue this unprecedented opportunity to pioneer change within our world-renowned practice, and feel the pride of Making It Possible.
Take on this exciting and interesting position, responsible for providing provider coverage for a diverse patient populations in Primary Care Clinics inclusive of Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Obstetrics.
This is a 8:30 am – 5 pm full time day shift position with occasional shifts to 8 pm ..
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- 2 years or more Ambulatory Primary experience inclusive of Internal Medicine , Pediatrics and Obstetrics
- ED experience
- Board certification in Ambulatory Care
- Minimum 1 Primary Care Experience inclusive of Medicine , Pediatrics and Obstetrics
- NYS licensure as an RN
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.