Clinical Nurse I- RN -Med-Surg Step Down or Critical Care Float Pool - Nights - Columbia
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Discover Float Pool Nursing at New York’s #1 Hospital
Experienced Med/Surg Step Down or Critical Care Nurse – RN – Critical Care Float – Nights
Across NewYork-Presbyterian, nurses bring compassion, talent and quality to patient care. They make the most of NYP’s flexible scheduling to balance work-style with lifestyle. Now, we’re inviting you to join the team at NYP/Allen Hospital. Experience a culture that embraces, supports and respects Nurses. Join our units as a skilled clinical professional, often floating across multiple world-renowned specialties. You’ll partner with top specialists. And you’ll help deliver hope and healing to patients from around the world.
The freedom to explore new specialties and experiences in your nursing career awaits you at NewYork-Presbyterian. Through our float pools, you’ll gain exposure to a broad range of challenges on our highly specialized units, while working with the brightest minds in healthcare to achieve amazing patient outcomes. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. Join us, and expand on your clinical skills and knowledge across multiple specialties while feeling the pride of Making It Possible.
Within the Critical Care Float Pool, you will rotate between Medical ICU, CCU, SICU, CTICU and Neuroscience ICU
- At least two years of ICU
- Previous Stepdown experience
- Combination of 1 yr ICU and 1 yr Stepdown experience also acceptable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current NYS RN licensure (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.