Clinical Nurse I - RN - Geriatric / Med Surg 2FW - Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Geriatric / Med Surg 2FW- Nights
NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital merges world-class care with compassion. Established to reverse a shortfall in care in northern Manhattan, the Bronx, Westchester and northern New Jersey, we offer community-focused medicine with the support of two major academic medical centers. The combination is awe-inspiring. Few community institutions boast such a range of technology and clinical specialties. Practice the art and science of evidence-based nursing. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Our case mix index is one of the highest, yet our measured outcomes are among the best in the nation. Transform patients' lives and your career. Boldly advance patient care with our team-oriented, compassionate nurses.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
- At least one year of RN experience and/or capstone or a senior clinical rotation with a preceptor
- Previous experience with geriatric patient population
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.