Clinical Nurse I - Postpartum - 7:00pm to 7:30am - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Women’s Health Nurses Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse I - RN – Postpartum – Nights - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, Women's Health nurses have created a supportive, compassionate environment for all phases of ante- through postpartum care. With over 4,600 births annually, we're the experienced and caring team our families count on. Mothers and babies start their journey here with expert nurses at their side and the finest resources at their command.
At Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, the home of the first center in the U.S. for pregnant moms at risk, we are focused on our patients' outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together,we work together to provide the best possible care to each individual patient's needs.
As a Women's Health Nurse, it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Join a hospital where patient satisfaction scores are at a all time high. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring (EFM) certification (or scheduled test date)
- At least 1 year of acute care RN experience in Women’s Health (Antepartum, Postpartum, L & D) preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS Certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.