Clinical Nurse I -Part time - Peds Radiology - 7am to 6pm
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Make It Possible
Step into a fast-advancing, tech-savvy specialty in one of the world’s top hospitals, where quality imaging infuses our approach to quality care. Within interventional radiology, Critical Care nurses achieve on diverse and dynamic teams. Angioplasties, cardiac stents, intravascular ultrasound, MR-guided focused ultrasound, radiology cancer treatments were there. Find out how you can Make It Possible in this specialty:
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Part time - Pediatric Radiology - 7am to 6pm
The Clinical Nurse I is responsible for the direct provision of effective and comprehensive nursing care.
The hours for the position is 7am to 6pm, 2 days a week.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Pediatric experience is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of acute care RN experience in Radiology
- Current New York State License as a Registered Nurse required.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.