Clinical Nurse I - Part time - Pediatric Oncology Center - Days - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital- 8am to 7pm
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Pediatric Nurses Make It Possible:
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Part time - Pediatric Infusion Center - Days - 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
At NewYork-Presbyterian, oncology nurses are at the forefront of a bold new era in compassionate care. We house one of only 20 National Cancer Institute-designated centers for pediatric Phase I trials in the nation. We recently delivered intra-arterial Avastin directly into a malignant brain tumor, the first time this approach has ever been used. We pioneered use of low-dose CT scanning for early detection of lung cancer, and more breakthroughs are on the way. Here, courageous nurses administer chemotherapy, manage symptoms, support patients and educate families, all while serving as the nerve center of extensive multidisciplinary teams.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a part time position, 2 days a week from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm at NewYork-Presbyterian /Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. This position does not include weekends or holidays.
- APHON Pediatric Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Course preferred
- Prior experience with Bone Marrow Transplant and Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Oncology experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- At least two years of acute care experience
- Must be experienced in administration of pediatric chemotherapy
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.