Clinical Nurse I - Part time - Nights - Emergency Room - Allen Hospital
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Clinical Nurse – RN - Part time - Nights – Emergency Department – Allen Hospital
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Emergency Department (ED) nursing is a moment-to-moment, career-transforming experience. Here, ED nurses independently assess conditions and rapidly arrange multidisciplinary care, identify challenges, comfort families and organize teams when every second counts.
Bring your passion for team-building to the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report), and drive nursing excellence across our Emergency Department at The Allen Hospital.
This is a part time position at NewYork-Presbyterian / Allen Pavilion Hospital.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience within the Emergency Department
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State registration
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.