Clinical Nurse I- Part Time- Cystoscopy- 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Cystoscopy - Part Time- 7:00am to 6:00pm - Days
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital has one of the highest ranked Departments of Urology in the country. Urologic care at NewYork-Presbyterian is supported by innovative research programs – in both clinical care and basic science – that allow development of new therapeutic opportunities, including new treatments for prostate cancer, sexual problems, fertility issues and minimally invasive surgery. This focus on advancing the state of knowledge in urology leads to the compassionate and expert provision of state-of-the-art treatment. There is no better time to be part of Cystoscopy.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger. In this position, you’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more.
This is a Part TIme position at NewYork-Presbyterian/ Columbia University Irving Medical Center. The hours are from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, 2 Days a week, no weekends required.
- Operating Room experience in GU/GYN, General Surgery, Urological or other procedural area required.
- Inpatient and/or Ambulatory Surgery experience acceptable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.