Clinical Nurse I - Operating Room Milstein - 3pm to 11:30pm
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
World-Renowned Operative Care:
OR Nurses Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Operating Room - Evenings 3pm to 11:30pm
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, OR nurses discover an environment where the exceptional is no exception. Twenty years ago, our center was home to the world’s first successful pediatric heart transplant. Today, we remain the go-to for highest acuity trauma, oncology surgery and neurosurgery cases. From pioneering “scarless” surgery techniques to multi-organ autoplantation, our 4,500 patient-focused RNs experience and achieve more than most can imagine.
Join our skilled, patient-focused team and feel the pride of Making It Possible:
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time evenings shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center.
- At least one year of RN experience and/or capstone or a senior clinical rotation with a preceptor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.