Clinical Nurse I - Nights - Antepartum - 10 Central - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Nurses Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Antepartum - Nights
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Women's Health nurses have created a supportive, compassionate environment for all phases of ante- through post-partum care. With over 12,000 births annually, we're the experienced and caring team families count on for successful outcomes. Mothers and babies start their journey here with expert nurses at their side and the finest resources at their command.
From obstetrics and gynecology to ante- and postpartum care, our nurses specialize in a myriad of Women's Health areas. We house one of few facilities in the region equipped to help high acuity mothers AND babies on-site. Our Center for Reproductive Medicine has success rates among the world's highest. We're home to New York's first Center for Endometriosis Treatment and Research, and many more progressive initiatives.
Our hospital is a premier destination for women's health care and an unmatched opportunity for top-talented nurses. With record high patient AND employee satisfaction scores, we're offering an incredible culture of respect and nurse autonomy.
This is a full time, night shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- At least 1 year of acute care RN experience in Antepartum
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- At least 1 year of acute care RN experience
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.