Clinical Nurse I - Interventional Radiology - Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Make It Possible
Step into a fast-advancing, tech-savvy specialty in one of the world's top hospitals-where quality imaging infuses our approach to quality care. Within interventional radiology, Critical Care nurses achieve on diverse and dynamic teams. Angioplasties, cardiac stents, intravascular ultrasound, MR-guided focused ultrasound, radiology cancer treatments-we're there.
Come pioneer the innovative and less invasive alongside top radiologists, nurse practitioners, radiology techs and more. Together, we deliver Amazing outcomes. Our assessments are time-critical. We administer IVs and medications, induce sedated consciousness and serve as crucial patient advocates.
Join us to practice autonomously, with flexible scheduling and shared governance. Join a hospital simultaneously delivering its highest patient AND employee satisfaction scores ever.
There's more. We achieve across disciplines-in surgical, inpatient, outpatient and emergency settings. Our practice is limited only by the scope of advancing technology. NewYork-Presbyterian is renowned for research, innovation and technological leadership. First MRI suite in New York. First GE high-definition CT imaging suite in the world. In 2009, first Artis zeego robotic OR of the future.
Welcome to a pace-setting and ever-evolving area of nursing. Help Make It Possible:
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Interventional Radiology - Nights 11pm to 7:30am
The Clinical Nurse I is responsible for the direct provision of effective and comprehensive nursing care.
The hours for this position is from Monday to Friday, 11pm to 7:30am.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current New York State License as a Registered Nurse required.
- At least one year of Interventional Radiology or Critical Care experience is required.
- BCLS certification required. ACLS certification within 90 days of hire/transfer required.
- Additional certification may be required.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.