Clinical Nurse Expert - RN - Orthopedics - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
ransformational Nursing At Its Best
Clinical Nurse Export
Change lives, inspire careers, and advance the art and science of nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Surgical Orthopedics Department. Here, transformational leaders of the nursing profession are finding new patient-centered ways to facilitate breakthroughs. Transform your nursing career at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia Hospital the singular source of advanced care and caring. It’s a fast-paced, community environment, where skilled nursing professionals are the heart of our hospital-wide mission Putting Patients First. We’re united and inspired by passion for patients and families. And now, you can make it possible.
Join the passionate nurses of NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia Hospital as a Clinical Nurse Export, and deliver clinical teaching and support that makes a life-changing difference. Be a well-respected expert at the bedside and work to maintain compliance with mandates. Lead and inspire by example across Orthopedic services. Assist with new staff development and data collection. We are seeking a creative problem-solver with excellent communication, presentation and teamwork skills, who has a commitment to compassionate care. Step into this new role where you'll participate in planning strategies, work closely with leadership and improve the practice of nursing and quality patient care.
This is a full time day shift, Monday - Friday position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia Hospital.
Previous teaching experience
- General surgical experience
- Previous EMT
- NYS RN licensure
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- Actively enrolled in approved CNS program
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant nursing experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and teamwork skills, who has a commitment to compassionate care
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.