Clinical Manager-Assistant Nurse Manager - RN – Inpatient Psychiatry - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Care of the Highest Quality:
Clinical Managers Make It Possible
Clinical Manager/Assistant Nurse Manager - RN – Inpatient Psychiatry - Days
Join a Culture that Supports Excellence in Quality and Patient Satisfaction discover why we're the nation's #4-ranked center for Psychiatry (U.S. News & World Report). Over a century ago, we introduced the world to moral psychiatric care. Today, our newly renovated inpatient unit, extended observation unit, outpatient, partial hospitalization program, comprehensive psychiatry emergency program and other programs make us a model center for patient-centered innovation. Today, top talented nurses continue to use compassionate, evidence-based practices. It's a progressive environment-and a premier opportunity for your career. Lead and shape the future of psychiatric care as a Clinical Manager.
The Clinical Manager will provide the first line of leadership responsibility and accountability managing the delivery of patient care on our inpatient psychiatric unit. Collaborate with nursing leadership and establish short- and long-term goals for the unit. Help mentor, inspire and engage staff. Transform your life and career in this continuously evolving role. For nurses seeking to achieve beyond the bedside, this is a premier opportunity. Join us, and help define the future of patient-focused care.
The position works the day shift Monday-Friday with shared weekend coverage.
- Master Degree Nursing or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of acute nursing experience in psychiatry
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- New York State Registered Nursing License
- Strong leadership experience with effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.