Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Point of Care Testing - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Advanced Patient Care:
Laboratory Technologists Make It Possible
Clinical Laboratory Technologist – Point of Care Testing (POCT) - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, Laboratory Technologists are redefining the limits of science and medicine. We study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions - with unmatched energy and expertise. You can help make it possible. Join our team as a Laboratory Technologist.
We are currently seeking an experienced Laboratory Technologist to join our Door to Docs program in our Point of Care Testing team. You will be a part of an interdisciplinary team working closely with physicians, nurses and residents in performing and teaching staff how to conduct strep tests, diabetes tests and radiology tests effectively in order to decrease turnaround time for examination results.
This position is from 8:00am - 4:30pm with rotating weekends and alternate holidays.
- Two years Clinical Laboratory Technologist experience
- At least one year of Point of Care Testing experience
- ASCP certification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or related health science field
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York State Education Department
#labtech #labtechnician #labtechnologist #medicallabscientist #medicaltechnologist #clinicallaboratorytechnologist #medtech #clinicallabtech
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.