Clinical Instructor - Learning Architect II
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Training the Brightest Minds In Medicine: You Make It Possible
Learning Architect II
At NewYork-Presbyterian, training is vital to our delivery of world-class care and our development of world-class talent. As the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News), we're a global model of instructional excellence. This position supports our regional locations and requires the ability to travel to different sites in New York.
In this role, the Learning Architect II provides consultative and learning solutions for Hospital and University employees. They are a Subject Matter Expert in the design and development of instructional programs related to clinical and revenue cycle practices. The Learning Architect collaborates with business partners in Quality and Patient Safety, Nursing Education, and various Provider groups to lead performance improvement, efficiency and standardization efforts. They assess, develop, deliver, implement and evaluate programs that directly impact and improve knowledge, skills and operational performance. The Architect is proficient in learning strategy development, professional presentations and production methodologies in order to craft and execute solutions that meet critical organizational and program objectives.
- Master’s Degree
- Clinical RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 7 years of related experience
- Knowledge of adult learning techniques and curricula planning and development
- Experience in group facilitation, instructional design, presentation experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with learning tools
- Experience in large-scale organizational learning initiatives (Healthcare related is a plus)
- Strong Consulting skills
- Knowledge of measurement and analysis
- Knowledge of benchmarking/best practices
- Experience developing a training strategy and plan
- Project/program/process management
#LI-DH1 #WhereAmazingWorks #NYP
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.