Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA - Weill Cornell Medical Center - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Amazing Patients, Inspiring Careers: CRNA’s at NY’s #1 Hospital
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA - Weill Cornell Medical Center – Rotating
At New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) deliver incredible care that is unseen anywhere else in the world. Our team of CRNAs at Weill Cornell provide patient-centered anesthesia for all types of surgical procedures, including cardiac, vascular, neurosurgery, pediatrics and obstetrics. Nurse Anesthetists administer general, regional and monitored anesthesia care for scheduled and emergency surgical, obstetric and diagnostic procedures.
In addition to providing excellent care, our CRNA’s also provide one-on-one anesthesia instruction for Columbia University and Fairfield University’s Nurse Anesthesia Program. In April of 2018, we opened the state-of-the-art David H. Koch Ambulatory Surgery Center that has become the focal point of ambulatory surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. In 2020, we expanded the DHK Ambulatory Center to house the Steven & Alexandra Cohen Women’s Hospital. Our CRNA’s have a continued commitment to providing patients with the most integrated and innovative patient care and use their expertise and top technology to consistently achieve surgical success rates and the nation’s lowest mortality rate.
As a CRNA, you will enjoy flexible scheduling and a balanced caseload.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. This is your opportunity to experience shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to discover why we are New York’s #1 hospital.
This is a full-time position located at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.We offer 8, 10, 13 and 24 hour shifts. There is a requirement to participate in a minimal amount of OB call.
NEW GRADS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! • New Graduates orientation is available
• At least 1 year of experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
• Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP or DNAP)
• Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
• Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
• BCLS Certification
• ACLS Certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.