Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital /NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is uniquely dedicated to the care of pediatric patients. In the operating rooms (OR) and procedural areas, board certified pediatric anesthesiologists practice pediatric anesthesia exclusively and supervise fellows, residents and nurse anesthetists in an anesthesia care model. The clinical experience of the CRNA is wide-ranged and diverse. Patients range from fresh newborns to young adults. All pediatric surgical subspecialties are well represented including general surgery, urology, ENT, orthopedics, ophthalmology, plastic surgery and dental/oral surgery. In addition, anesthesia care of patients for bronchoscopy, GI endoscopy, cardiac catheterization procedures, MR-imaging, interventional radiology, radiation oncology, oncology, neurology and other medical subspecialties is also an integral part of the clinical practice.
As a member of the pediatric anesthesia team, you will work with providers who are passionate about delivering compassionate, safe and the most up-to-date care to our pediatric patients that is family centered. At Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital /NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, you will find every day will enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Please consider joining us.
- NEW GRADS WITH PEDIATRIC EXPERIENCES ARE PARTICULARLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
A minimum of 6-months experience in pediatric or neonatal critical care nursing OR a minimum of three months rotation in pediatric anesthesia as student CRNA
- Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS Certification
- ACLS Certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.