Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA – Allen Pavilion - Days-flex
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA – Allen Pavilion - Days/flex
Our 200 beds at Allen hospital boasts a friendly Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) driven practice with respectable collaboration from physician anesthesiologists to deliver timely, top-notch care for general surgery, sports orthopedic, and complex spine cases. We have attracted world-class surgeons with our warm community feel at the tip of Manhattan overlooking the water. We also deliver excellent obstetrical anesthesia care.
If a small community feel with a global reach is what you are seeking, look no further. NYP Allen Nurse anesthetists deliver regional, general, and TIVA anesthesia for a stable mix of cases. CRNAs precept Columbia University nurse anesthesia students and participate in peer-reviewed research as well as host simulations in our state of the art simulation center. Grand rounds every Thursday morning presented live at Columbia University, and live stream to Allen offers AANA class A credits every week. We are a tight, warm group committed to excellence and professionalism with a strong work ethic.
As a CRNA you have all the same access and privileges of Columbia University Medical Center has to offer. The credentialing process grants you privileges at the Allen Pavilion, Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital with the opportunity to be cross trained across campuses and different specialties. As a CRNA, you will enjoy flexible scheduling and a balanced caseload.
NEW GRADS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- New Graduates orientation is available
- At least 1 year of experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP or DNAP)
- Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS Certification
- ACLS Certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.