Certified Operating Room Technician - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital - 3pm - 11pm
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Certified Operating Room Technician - Operating Room - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital - 3pm - 11pm
Bring your talents to New York’s #1-ranked hospital, where we’re proudly introducing the world to the future of surgical care and caring. Recently, we made headlines for scarless surgery – techniques that leave patients with no external wounds. And right now, we’re studying metabolic surgery as a potential cure for Type 2 diabetes. Across our state-of-the-art campuses, exceptionally skilled professionals like you are shaping the field and improving the lives of countless human beings. Find out how you can help Make It Possible.
Join our high-profile team, and build on our reputation for excellence as you provide crucial support to physicians throughout a wide range of surgical procedures (e.g., neurological, orthopedic and ENT). Thrive in a fast-paced environment that challenges you to perform at your best every day and fosters your continued growth and advancement. You will function as a scrub person, circulation assistnat, and member of the surgical team. You will assist in the care, preparation, and maintenance of supplies and equipment in the Operating Room. Experience life at the forefront of a better tomorrow – for patients, our hospital and your career.
This is a full time, evening position, working from 3:00-11:00pm, including alternating weekend shifts.
- Prior experience as an OR/Surgical Tech in an acute care setting
- Certified Surgical Technologist by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting Certification (NBSTSA)
- Completion of a certified Surgical Technologist, Operating Room Technician or comparable training program or experience as an O.R. Technician/Surgical Technologist in an acute care setting
- High school diploma or GED
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.