Certified Operating Room Technician – Allen Hospital – Per Diem – Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
History-Making Surgical Care – You Make It Possible
Certified Operating Room Technician - Allen Hospital - Per Diem - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital, we’re proudly introducing the world to the future of surgery. Our department recently made headlines for “Scarless Surgery,” techniques that leave patients with no external wounds. We’re studying metabolic surgery as a possible cure for Type 2 Diabetes.
We’re providing patients with previously unimaginable surgical care— and giving talented professionals the best opportunities to learn and succeed.
Here, highly trained professionals are making history and changing lives:
We are seeking an exceptionally skilled professional to join our high-profile team. Under supervision of the Nurse Manager, you will scrub, assist and
anticipate physicians’ needs during a wide variety of surgical procedures including neurology, orthopedics, general and ENT.
The shift for this position is 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday including alternating weekend shifts.
- 1 year of experience as an OR Tech/Surgical Tech in an acute care setting
- Experience with spine related cases
- High School Diploma/GED
- NBSTSA Surgical Technologist certification
- Completion of an accredited certified OR Tech/Surgical Tech training program or experience as an OR Tech/Surgical Tech in an acute care setting
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.