Certified Instrument Tech - Central Sterile Supply - Part Time Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Pace-Setting Central Sterile Care:
Certified Instrument Technicians Make It Possible
Certified Instrument Technician - Central Sterile Supply - Part Time Nights
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing surgical trays and supplies in a safe and cost-effective manner using established policies and procedures at our NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital campus. Execute the cleaning, sterilization and assembly of equipment, supplies and instruments.
Take pride in your work, as you play a crucial role in high-quality patient care.
This is a part time position working Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 11:00pm - 7:30am.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Registered Central Sterile Technician (CRCST)
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Knowledge of aseptic technique, sterilization technique, infection control requirements
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.