Certified Central Processing Technician - Central Sterile - Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Pace-Setting Central Sterile Care: Discover Where Amazing Works
NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center is a shining example of top rated, personalized care. It’s where foremost medical minds make time to know patients – and each other. It’s a leading institution, with a heart for the community.
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing surgical trays and supplies in a safe and cost-effective manner using established policies and procedures under the direction of the department supervisor. Execute the cleaning, sterilization, and assembly of equipment, supplies and instruments. Utilize your strong work ethic in this high volume department, that is crucial to patient safety.
This is a full time, evenings position working 3:00pm - 11:00pm, including rotating weekends and holidays, at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.
- Prior CSPD or ORT experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) from the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management or certified by the Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.