Central Sterile Technician - Central Sterile - Per Diem - Rotating
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Pace-Setting Central Sterile Care: Discover Where Amazing Works
NewYork-Presbyterian David H. Koch Center is home to a wide range of ambulatory care services. In this state-of-art facility, patients receive advanced surgical care in the 12 outpatient operating rooms and and 11 endoscopic procedure rooms. The Central Sterile Department provides sterilization services, which contributes to patients' care and recovery.
Join our team as a Central Sterile Technician, working alongside NYP Central Sterile Technicians in providing sterilization services to multiple Ambulatory Operating rooms.
Certified Central Sterile Supply Technician - Central Sterile - Per Diem
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing surgical trays and supplies in a safe and cost-effective manner using established policies and procedures under the direction of the Patient Care Director/Clinical Manager.
This is a per diem position where it is on an as needed basis at NewYork-Presbyterian David H. Koch Center. Hours are flexible, but evenings are preferred. You may cover a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends, weekdays, and call out coverage.
- Prior Central Sterile experience
- High School Diploma of GED
- Certified Registered Central Sterile Technician (CRCST) or Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.