Central Sterile Supply Technician - Certified - Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Pace-Setting Central Sterile Care:
Central Sterile Technicians Make It Possible
Central Sterile Supply Technician - Certified - Per Diem Various Shifts
Join our team as a Central Sterile Technician, working alongside NYP Central Sterile Technicians in providing sterilization services to multiple Ambulatory and Inpatient Operating rooms including In Vitro Fertilization, Labor & Delivery, Endoscopy, Interventional Cardiology units.
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing surgical trays and supplies in a safe and cost-effective manner using established policies and procedures under the direction of the Patient Care Director/Clinical Manager.
This is a per diem position where you may cover a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends, weekdays, and call out coverage.
- Prior Central Sterile experience
- High School Diploma of GED
- Certified Registered Central Sterile Technician (CRCST) or Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.