CASAC - Social Work Department - Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare system, we have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. And it’s dedication like this that drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
Join our interdisciplinary treatment team as the Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) and serve as a treatment care coordinator for our patients. Provide comprehensive individual and group counseling to patients who have primary mental health diagnoses and concurrent substance abuse problems, including tobacco dependence. Performs a complete assessments and develop an individualized treatment plan. You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings.
- Bachelors Degree
- CASAC (Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) Certification with minimum of 2 years of CASAC experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.