Care Manager -RN - MS-CHONY - NICU- Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Amazing things are happening!!
Care Manager - RN -MS CHONY - Neonatal ICU - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian/MS- CHONY , talented Care Managers lead, learn and educate in a department like no other. We collaborate across the full spectrum of key areas, providing life-changing research, education and practice. You can help Make It Possible.
The Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) is among the busiest and most highly regarded units in the country. We have attained the highest recognition possible in neonatal intensive care, reserved for centers caring for the smallest and sickest newborns. Our NICU uses the latest technology and therapies available to offer critically ill newborns the best chance for survival and a good quality of life.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, MSCHONY Care Manager is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our social workers dares to be truly excellent –thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger
Across NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, Care Managers are the guardians of continuity of care; they are the skilled clinicians leading the full spectrum of patient care, from pre-admission to discharge while ensuring quality outcomes. As a Care Manager at NewYork-Presbyterian, you'll serve as a highly valued and respected leader from day one, empowered to make amazing things happen for our patients and their families. Step into a culture of autonomy, pride, compassion and expertise, and help us build on our success as New York's #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News World Report).
This is a Monday - Friday position, Days
This position requires weekend and holiday rotation.
- 2 years' of case management/care coordination experience in an inpatient Pediatric/ NICU setting
- 1 year of leadership experience in a healthcare setting
- Master's Degree in healthcare related field
- Case Management Certification
- Bachelors degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current NYS Registered Nurse (RN) licensure
- 3 to 5 years of health care experience in an acute care setting (Peds/NICU experience essential)
- Superior communication, demonstrated problem solving skills, strong business acumen, and interpersonal skills are critical
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.