Care Management Coordinator - RN - Ambulatory Care Network-Columbia
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Be at the Forefront of Change in Health Care Delivery
Care Management Coordinator RN- Complex Care Management ACN - Columbia
NewYork-Presbyterian, Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons and Weill Cornell Medical College have jointly formed a Medicare Shared Savings Program accountable care organization (ACO) as part of our ongoing efforts to provide high quality, well-coordinated, and cost-effective care and services to our patients
Step into NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and help drive the success of our involvement with the ACO Program. Be a part of the leadership here that is reforming healthcare by significantly reducing avoidable hospital use and achieving quality results related to system transformation, clinical management and population health. Now, you have the opportunity to join us in accomplishing these results, as we work to transform patient care in our state and beyond.
As a Care Management Coordinator of our ACO program within our ACN (Ambulatory Care Network), you will be responsible for providing intensive care management for adult patients. Your practice will involve developing individualized care plans, and collaborating with an interdisciplinary team, including physicians, to provide a comprehensive approach to care. Help minimize and prevent hospital readmission throughout our health system for patients of special needs. Guide patients as they navigate the complex world of screenings, treatments, and recovery. Follow up with patients and their families to ensure their understanding of the plan of care, and educate on how to maintain appointments, DME, and medication. Utilize your psycho social expertise to serve each patient’s unique needs, while ensuring quality and continuity of care. Form strong and enduring bonds with patients, families and multidisciplinary colleagues.
- Home Care and Community Based Services experience
- Medical/Surgical Experience
- Leadership experience in either inpatient care management, community care management, or outpatient/ambulatory care case management
- 3 to 5 years of medical/surgical experience
- Experience in care management / care coordination
- Creative thinking and excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelors degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current NYS Registered Nurse (RN) licensure
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.