Biomedical Technician III - Biomed Tech 3 - Days NYP-Queens
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Top-of-the-line Biomedical Equipment
Top-of-the-line Biomedical Technicians
From heart-lung machines to radiology systems, superior biomedical equipment is vital to Putting Patients First. Join us and feel the pride of changing lives.
Biomedical Technician III - Biomed Tech 3 - Days
Perform preventive maintenance, calibration, repair, troubleshooting, and electrical safety inspections of biomedical equipment. Physical inspections, and scheduled parts replacement according to OEM recommendations for a variety of patient care equipment including but not limited to patient beds, ventilators, infusion pumps, defibrillators, and EKG machines. Provide technical guidance to Biomedical Engineering Technician I and II.
This is a full time day shift position, 6:30 am to 2:30 pm, with rotating weekends, located and NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens Hospital.
This role is responsible for occasional coverage of other shifts.
- Experience and common knowledge of computers
- BMET Certified by the ICC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering/Electronics Engineering or a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the repair and maintenance of complex medical equipment/systems
- Minimum of seven years’ experience as Biomedical Equipment Technician or equivalent.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.