Biomedical Technician I
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Top-of-the-line Biomedical Equipment:
Biomedical Technicans' Make It Possible
Biomedical Technician I - Days
As the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S.News & World Report), NewYork-Presbyterian is regularly among the earliest adopters of groundbreaking medical technology – and often, one of few options available to patients facing rare conditions. From heart-lung machines to radiology systems, superior biomedical equipment is vital to Putting Patients First. Join us and feel the pride of changing lives:
Perform preventive maintenance, calibration, repair, troubleshooting, and safety inspections of biomedical equipment. Conduct electrical safety checks, functional testing, physical inspections, scheduled parts replacement according to OEM recommendations for a variety of patient care equipment including patient beds, infusion pumps, defibrillators, EKG machines, and medication carts. Candidates must have two years of relevant experience supported by an associate’s degree in biomedical engineering, or a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Associates Degree in Biomedical Equipment Technology or a minimum of 5 years experience in the repair and maintenance of patient medical devices
- Two years of Biomedical Engineering experience or internship
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.