Bilingual Spanish Social Worker –Center For Special Studies Weill Cornell
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works
Bilingual Spanish Social Worker – Center For Special Studies Weill Cornell
Social Work is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our Social Workers dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
A Social Work career with NewYork-Presbyterian’s Ambulatory Care Network (ACN) is dynamic and often unpredictable, bringing new challenges to each and every day. There are several paths for success—and countless opportunities to impact the communities we serve. The Center for Special Studies (CSS) is a world-renowned Designated AIDS Center-one of the first in New York City- that provides true multidisciplinary, cutting edge, outpatient, and inpatient care.
In this integrated practice, you'll work with HIV+ patients, patients who are at risk for HIV and those who are impacted by the disease. You will also collaborate with a multi-disciplinary teamincluding doctors, nurses, nutritionists, psychiatristsandHealth Home Coordinators in addition to professionals across NYP and within the community. The successful candidate will ensure efficient service delivery and the highest levels of patient satisfaction.
• At least one year of Social Work experience
• Fluency in Spanish
• Experience with HIV/AIDS and (PEP/PrEP) population
• Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW)
• Licensure required as a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) by the State of New York.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.