Assistant Nutrition - Full Time - Rotating
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Description:Additional Job Description
Be the face of good nutrition and quality customer service.
Nutrition Assistant - Full Time - Rotating Shift
At NewYork-Presbyterian, New York's #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News World Report), Nutrition Assistants deliver warm smiles, friendly conversations and healthy meals that soothe the soul. Whether building meaningful relationships with patients and their families, or working back of the house to prepare patient meals on the tray line, our Nutrition Assistants cultivate good health, healing and comfort while ensuring a welcoming environment day after day. If you're ready to bring warmth and customer service to the care of our patients and their families, explore the following position:
Serve as a valued member of the team and provide essential support and superior customer service to our patients and their families. Maintain a culture of compassion, caring and safety to help ensure a positive experience for every patient, every time. And gain a rewarding experience in working in various capacities including preparing up to 700 meals daily to serving meals to patients directly.
- Extensive customer service experience and a desire to Put Patients First.
- Experience in the hotel, restaurant or retail industry.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Availability to work days, evenings and weekends is mandatory.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.