Angioplasty Specialist - Invasive Cardiovascular Tech (RCIS)
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Feel the Pulse of Amazing Things:
Heart Services Make It Possible
Angioplasty Specialist / Invasive Cardiovascular Tech (RCIS)
NewYork-Presbyterian is a shining example of premier, personalized care. It's where foremost medical minds make time to know patients - and each other. It's a leading institution, with a heart for the community. Now, you can help Make It Possible.
Bring your passion and professionalism to the center ranked #4 in the nation for Cardiology and Heart Surgery. In this role, you will be scrubbing into Cath Lab procedures to assist physicians and nurses in all phases of invasive and interventional cardiology procedures. Collect patient data, assist in patient preparation, evaluate patients for emergency situations, and review diagnostic and interventional angiograms post-procedure. Play a vital role in world-renowned care, using the newest paradigms and best practices in heart care.
This is a full time position working 5 days per week. You will also be responsible for on-call shifts after 1 year n the position.
- Previous experience scrubbing into cardiac cath lab procedures
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) registration
- Excellent clinical judgment and ability to apply new concepts and skills in interventional practice
- Knowledge of Interventional Cardiology, Hemodynamic Monitoring, Cardiovascular Anatomy and Physiology
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.