Angioplasty Specialist - Cardiac Catherization - Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Feel the Pulse of Amazing Things:
Heart Services Make It Possible
AngioplastySpecialist - Cardiac Catherization - Per Diem
NewYork-Presbyterian is a shining example of premier, personalized care. It's where foremost medical minds make time to know patients - and each other. It's a leading institution, with a heart for the community. Now, you can help Make It Possible.
Bring your passion and professionalism to the center ranked #3 in the nation for Cardiology and Heart Surgery. Play a vital role in world-renowned care, using the newest paradigms and best practices in heart care.
This is a per diem position, covering shifts as needed by the department.
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) registration
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 3 years experience applicable to the specialty
- At least 1 year experience scrubbing into cardiac cath lab procedures
- Knowledge of Interventional Cardiology, Hemodynamic Monitoring, Cardiovascular Anatomy and Physiology
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.