Anesthesia Technician III
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Innovative Surgical Care – You Make It Possible
Certified Anesthesia Technician - ASATT Required - Evenings
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, we’re redefining the possibilities in surgical care. Led by conscientious and highly skilled medical professionals, our remarkably advanced technology enables us to treat some of the world’s most complex cases. You can help make it possible.
We are currently seeking an Anesthesia Technician to join our world-renowned team at our NewYork-Presbyterian Columbia Medical Center. In this position, you will assemble, clean and maintain anesthesiology equipment and supplies. Your work area will include four amazing new operating rooms, each featuring video-conference networking for an optimal learning and treatment environment. Two suites include Seimens’ new Artis Zeego robotic c-arm scanners, a revolutionary new tool in surgical care found at only four hospitals nationwide. In this advanced environment, you’ll help maintain our commitment to safe, effective and compassionate care.
This is an Evenings position working 2:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Previous experience as an Anesthesia Tech
- Certification by American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians (ASATT)
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited program in Anesthesiology Technology or suitable combination of education and experience
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.