Anesthesia Technician - David H. Koch Center (DHK) - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Innovative Surgical Care – You Make It Possible
Anesthesia Technician - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, we’re redefining the possibilities in surgical care. Led by conscientious and highly skilled medical professionals, our remarkably advanced technology enables us to treat some of the world’s most complex cases.You can help make it possible.
We are currently seeking an Anesthesia Technician to join our world-renowned team. In this position, you will assemble, clean and maintain anesthesiology equipment and supplies. Your work area will include four amazing new operating rooms, each featuring video-conference networking for an optimal learning and treatment environment. Two suites include Siemens’ new Artis Zeego robotic c-arm scanners, a revolutionary new tool in surgical care found at only four hospitals nationwide. In this advanced environment, you’ll help maintain our commitment to safe, effective and compassionate care.
This position will work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00am - 7:00pm.
- ASATT certification
- Previous OR experience
- Previous experience as an Anesthesia Technician
- High School Diploma or GED
- Mechanical training or experience with equipment, including knowledge of the operation of sterilizers and sterility techniques
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.