Analyst Revenue Cycle Central Billing Office-NewYork-Presbyterian-Yorktown Heights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Experience a Mission-Driven Revenue Cycle Career
Revenue Cycle Analyst - Yorktown Heights-Northern Westchester County
Help drive operational excellence within the growing Revenue Cycle Department at New York’s #1-ranked hospital. Supporting both inpatient and outpatient service lines, you’ll play a pivotal part in maximizing the financial health of our organization. In turn, you will help us continually move forward as an organization and build on our success in serving the many people of our communities. Join us, and experience a career at the forefront of a better tomorrow.
Take ownership of this highly important role, responsible for supporting projects and ongoing processes that help enhance all aspects of revenue cycle operations. Collect qualitative data through external research and internal interviews and observations. Perform analyses and report on your findings. Assist with the implementation of process improvements, while thriving as an integral member of a patient-inspired team. Gain valuable exposure to all areas of finance within our hospital, and build a strong foundation for growth and future career advancement.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, the CBO team is respected as an integral part of our goal of financial strength – and key contributors to our mission, Putting Patients First.
4+ years of healthcare administration/revenue cycle management experience.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Extensive knowledge of HIPAA Standards and Policies.
- Develop, implement and audit policies and procedures for all areas of the professional services revenue cycle.
- Ability to develop training curriculum and conduct training sessions.
- Strong leader, team builder, and well-honed influencing skills; confident and articulate.
- Solid business acumen and an interest in understanding the business.
- Working knowledge of full scope revenue cycle management; Patient registration, billing, payment posting, denial tracking/resolution and Accounts Receivable.
- Extensive experience with implementing and maintaining billing systems.
- Requires outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.