LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
High Impact Healthcare: HR Makes It Possible
Retirement Services Analyst
At NewYork-Presbyterian, we believe in the incredible value of people. We are recruiting and retaining the best in patient care. With fair, values-based practices and a reputation for achievement, we are the employer-of-choice for talented human resources professionals. Join the Retirement Services Team for the largest private employer in New York City, a high-level opportunity for your career. Our hospital is home to thousands of the brightest minds in health care. Learn how you can help Make It Possible.
As a Retirement Services Analyst, you will administer NewYork-Presbyterian Pension Plans, responding to inquiries, preparing and reviewing calculations for retirement packages and processing payment requests. Additionally, you will coordinate activities to administer the NewYork-Presbyterian 403(b) Plan and maintain compliance with ERISA’s notice and disclosure requirements. You will work on a variety of projects, from annual audits to preparation of annual statements. You’ll play a key role on our extended team, partnering with Human Resources, Payroll, Finance, Accounts Payable, IT and third-party vendors. You will join a culture of achievement and innovation and you will ensure our continued ranking as a leading organization in the world health care community.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources Benefits/Pension
- Knowledge of Medicare, ERISA & IRS regulations. Proficiency in Microsoft Windows based applications
- Strong Analytical skills with ability to work independently and within a team-based unit
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.