Analyst Quality Assurance Performance Improvement-Brooklyn and Northern Westchester County locations
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works!
Quality Assurance Performance Improvement Analyst
Possibility of working 2 days remotely after training.
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
6th. Avenue location.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
The Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Analyst will oversee data collection, manage diverse databases, and monitor the quality of information in these databases. This person will be responsible for the conversion of data to an appropriate file format for statistical analysis and periodic production of reports for the program, the Departments and Divisions, and other related and appropriate personnel. Will be able to interface with other databases (e.g., including Information Systems, Departmental/Divisional, and other related and appropriate databases), regarding QAPI data.
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Strong research and analytical skills including collecting, analyzing and summarizing data into identifiable trends in a healthcare setting.
- Experience supporting Quality and Performance Improvement Specialist
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.