Analyst - HR Technology
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Technology That Improves HR: You Can Help Make It Possible, Where Amazing Works
Analyst, HR Technology
Step into NewYork-Presbyterian and play a pivotal role in advancing the technology that drives our HR Operations.
As a key member of the HR Technology Team, you’ll work with core users inside and outside of HR to maximize the performance or our HR systems, including Workday and Saba. Our team works on projects that cover every HR discipline and every part of the employment lifecycle.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and will be comfortable working under light supervision to meet the challenges of a 40,000 person organization dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care and service to our patients.
- Experience with Workday
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years’ experience in a Human Resources functional area
- Minimum two years’ experience with an automated HR application
- Expert in most Microsoft products (i.e. Access, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, etc.)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.