Analyst Facilities Systems
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Facilities Systems Analyst
At NewYork-Presbyterian, Facilities Systems are essential to our continued advancement as New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report). The Facilities department supports our environment of care and caring, helping us build on our success in improving the patient experience. And with each achievement, we demonstrate a commitment to excellence that’s both unwavering and unsurpassed. Now, you can help Make It Possible.
The Facilities Systems & Process Engineering group is responsible for the configuration and support of the department’s systems, ensuring our systems of record support our desired business practices. Our suite of systems include our enterprise asset management system (TMS), our capital project management system (Unifier), our space database (Archibus), and the central datamart as well as the integration of our systems and data.
As a Facilities Systems Analyst, you will provide end user support for the Enterprise Project Management System and other information systems in the Department of Facilities and Real Estate. NYP is seeking an experienced Oracle Primavera Unifier Administrator with strong technical skills to support and administer implementation(s) of Oracle Primavera Unifier. The successful applicant will be working with end-users and stake-holders, and consultants as necessary. Applicant may be responsible to lead configuration discussions, document all customer requirements through all stages of the implementation process and to configure Unifier. Where integration to other systems is required, you will be working with technical experts to develop implementation and integration solutions that fit client-specific requirements.
Responsibilities include –system configuration, permission management, support, training, development of user guides and data reliability reviews.
- Advanced skills in SQL and reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau and/or QlikView
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Finance, Architecture, Engineering, Construction or Facilities Management
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a facilities project environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and with systems users
- Proficiency with MSOffice(Word, Excel, Access) R Experience in report writing
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.