Analyst Facilities Business Systems
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Facilities Systems Analyst
At NewYork-Presbyterian, Facilities Systems are essential to our continued advancement as New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report). The Facilities and Real Estate department supports our environment of care and caring, helping us build on our success in improving the patient experience. And with each achievement, we demonstrate a commitment to excellence that’s both unwavering and unsurpassed. Now, you can help Make It Possible.
The Facilities Systems & Process Engineering group is responsible for the configuration and support of the department’s systems, ensuring our systems of record support our desired business practices. Our integrated suite of facilities systems include our enterprise asset management system, our capital projects delivery system, our space and drawing management systems, and the central data mart with reporting and dashboards.
As a facilities systems analyst, you will provide end user support for the Enterprise Project Management System and other information systems in the Department of Facilities and Real Estate. Responsibilities include working with internal and external A/E consultants and other experienced BIM designers in producing BIM drawing using Revit. The successful candidate with be responsible for providing BIM production support for project teams; including BIM documentation, BIM project kick-off meetings, project model setup, clash detection setup, and client deliverable coordination
- Bachelor degree preferred in Facilities Management, Business Administration, Project Management, Finance, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a facilities project environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and with systems users
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Experience in development of data reporting
- Experience in developing requirements, specifications, in the delivery of business solutions
- Proficiency in BIM processes and parametric design software; Carrying out and coordinating technology related activities associated with the use of BIM
- Proficiency with CAD platforms, editing and visualization software
- Experience with Space Data management and systems such as Archibus
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Advanced skills in SQL and reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, QlikView, Tableau, or others
- Understand project delivery processes from preliminary design through construction documentation, handover, and administration
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.