LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
High Impact Healthcare: HR Makes It Possible
At NewYork-Presbyterian, we believe in the incredible value of people. We're recruiting and retaining the best in patient care. With fair, values-based practices and a reputation for achievement, we're the employer-of-choice for talented human resources professionals.
Join a team of top corporate talent at New York City's largest private employer. Lend your talents in support of life-changing, world-renowned health care. In this position, you will determine salary and compensation for multiple lines of business. You'll be the go-to for any and all compensation issues, recommending ways to improve salary structures, evaluation systems, and job specifications. We're a historic institution, yet perpetually on the cutting edge. As Compensation Analyst, you'll conduct internal and external research, ensuring compliance with market best practices. You'll administer the annual compensation review process and attend hospital-wide meetings, working closely with high profile healthcare leaders.
- Compensation administration experience in a large corporate or healthcare setting
- Compensation administration knowledge
- At least 1 year of compensation experience
- Bachelor's degree
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.