Administrative Director -Women’s and Children’s Service Line
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Shape the delivery of care at a world-class cancer program
Director – Women’s and Children’s Service Line
The Women’s and Children’s Service Line at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and The Sloane Hospital for Women has been providing best-in-class to the women and children of New York and the tri-state area for over a century. In partnership with our physicians at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, we are at the forefront of maternal and neonatal care. Whether it is our preeminent pediatric cardiac and transplant programs to our Mother’s Center, the only comprehensive care center in the country for the care of medically and surgically complex pregnant women, NYP is continually innovating the care model for our patients. With our brilliant physicians, leading technologies and ground breaking research, we aim to drive down maternal morbidity and improve the health of our communities.
Step into this role as a healthcare executive and lead the Women’s and Children's service line at NewYork Presbyterian/Columbia. In this role, the administrative director works collaboratively with high profile physicians and senior hospital leadership to provide the strategic direction and lead the new building’s program planning. The director plays a vital role in recruitment and program development, strategic and financial planning, regionalization of care and physician engagement. The Director will lead within a highly matrixed organization and interface with the corporate leadership within IT, finance, marketing/communications, analytics, and strategy. With the growth of NYP to a 10 hospital academic regional network, you will also lead large-scale initiatives that span multiple sites where our cardiovascular services are provided.
Join a highly collaborative team and help further grow and transform the care of Women and Children at NYP.
- Clinical background (i.e RN, NP, PA)
- Master’s Degree (an MBA/MHA)
- A minimum of eight years’ managerial experience in healthcare administration
- Demonstrated leadership experience driving strategic and business planning, financial and operational performance
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills with a proven track record of collaborative and consensus building
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.