LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Description:Experience a mission-driven career.
Administrative Assistant - Radiology - Days
As the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S.News & World Report), NewYork-Presbyterian has a long tradition of bringing hope, health and healing to our communities. We are seeking a skilled administrative professional to help make it possible.
Transform your career as an Administrative Assistant at the Columbia University/Irving Medical Center campus of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, the nation's largest not-for-profit medical center and largest private employer in New York City. Step into our fast-paced and rewarding environment, and keep us performing at the highest level.
In this world-class setting, you will provide confidential administrative and secretarial duties for the Chairperson of the Radiology Department. This includes scheduling, meeting coordination, and preparation of correspondence while exercising judgment and discretion. You'll screen telephone calls and visitors, and proactively keep the Chair informed of critical and ongoing matters, all while interacting with senior leadership and physicians in this highly visible position . Channel your office acumen and attention to detail in support of life-changing care. Get inspired by our patient-focused team, and feel the pride of making a difference.
This is a day shift position working Monday - Friday.
- Associates degree from a recognized college or secretarial school
- At least three years of secretarial experience
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of Windows-based computer applications
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Must pass keyboarding test of 4500 keys strokes per minute
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.