Accounts Representative - Central Billing Office
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of a Mission-Driven Career
Accounts Representative – Central Billing Office
Join the patient-inspired team at NewYork-Presbyterian and bring new meaning to your career. See how the revenue cycle team in our Central Billing Office plays an active role in world-class care and caring. Thrive as a valued member of the team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S. News & World Report), and feel the pride of mission-driven achievement. Here, putting patients first is our mission, which means we stay committed to excellence in all aspects of our organization, including analytical data. And as we look to the promising future ahead, we seek talented professionals like you to help drive our financial growth while building on our reputation for excellence as one of the nation’s top-ranked hospitals (U.S.News & World Report).
Channel your top-notch customer service skills and keen attention to detail at the nation’s largest private not-for-profit medical center, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. In this role, you will support the Central Billing Office with various crucial functions like insurance verification, inpatient and outpatient billing, self-pay collections, insurance follow-up, and remittance processing. This position plays a key role. Be the face of efficient and effective financial operations and help make a life-changing difference.
- Associates degree
- 2-4 years prior experience
- Experience with follow-up/collections/appeals
- High School Diploma
- PC/Data entry keyboarding skills
- Effective communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Insurance carrier guidelines
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.