Accountant - Financial Planning
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of Accounting at Its Best
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and help drive world-class financial operations. As New York’s #1 hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian strives for accounting excellence each and every day. Now, you have the chance to become one of the amazing people who Make It Possible.
Accountant – Corporate Location
Step into this crucial role, responsible for performing accounting functions that help maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of our hospital. Prepare standard and adjusting journal entries, as well as cash flow statements, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets. Track new expenses. Analyze various general ledger accounts. Conduct reconciliation activities as needed. Open the door to opportunities to work on special data-oriented projects, and lay the foundation for future advancement throughout our organization.
- Bachelors’ degree, majoring in Accounting
- Minimum of 6 months previous experience
- Knowledge of general acceptable accounting principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.