LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Take your career to the next level with New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report) as an Access Nurse. In this role, you will establish, promote and coordinate a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment with physicians, nurses, support staff and other providers that is centered on the needs of the patients, families and significant others. You will triage new patients to determine eligibility and identify required pre-visit tests and labs.
- Certification in Nursing in relevant specialty
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current NYS RN Licensure
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in nursing
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.